Q St NW Palisades Georgetown Washington DC 20007
How do you create the perfect DC bathroom design? At Signature Kitchens Additions and Bathrooms we have been designing...Read More
Master bathroom cabinets are Dura Supreme Custom Cabinets...Read More
What did the designer Hamid Fadakar have to say...Read More
Our exceptional project designers, our employed craftsman along with our project coordinators & procedures make your intangible project seem easy!
Carol P lives in a 1941 two story on Q St NW DC in a neighborhood known as the Palisades. She had two worn out bathrooms and it was time to do something about it. She contacted us and sat down with Hamid Fadakar kitchen & bathroom designer to discuss bathroom design in her DC home.
If you are considering a DC bathroom design, here are some things that you may want to look for in your new space. Today’s bathrooms are all about luxury and convenience. Trends come and go, so make sure that you incorporate elements in your DC bathroom design that is efficient, space saving, and timeless in their design. Perhaps you are looking for the perfect soaking tub, or a whole new color scheme, fixtures that will stand the test of time. Some of the most important elements in your DC bathroom design should include smarter storage, the best ventilation, and energy efficiency. Don’t tackle that DC bathroom design alone.
• Master bathroom cabinets are Dura Supreme Custom Cabinets, Camden door style, Maple species, and Cashew finish.
• Hall bathroom cabinets are Dura Supreme Custom Cabinets, also Camden door style & maple species. Except in the hall bathroom they are a natural finish.
• Both bathroom countertops are honed black granite.
• Lighting is by Ayre an exclusive lighting line at Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths.
• Deco plumbing is by Grohe.
• Glass mosaic was from the Academia series Oceanic Cerulean, carried by Signature.
Carol was the good news for both her bathroom remodel and her kitchen remodel which were designed and contracted for concurrently. According to Hamid Fadakar kitchen and bathroom designer at Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths. “Carol P brought the following to the table:
1. Open minded to more contemporary bathroom & kitchen design and materials.
2. Very decisive about style and color, selecting neutral and grey hues with smaller contrasting accent colors.
3. She had a realistic budget of one hundred thousand for a kitchen remodel & two bathroom remodels.
4. She was willing to expand the space which means giving up other space. In other words a bit more bathroom and a bit less bedroom. This allowed us to add a more spacious shower in the master bathroom as well as closet space.
5. She wanted a DC design build company vs dc bathroom remodeling contractor who executed someone else’s design. She appreciated our process more than anything else.
TAG: DC bathroom design