Beautiful Kitchen Remodeling in Kensington, MD
Custom Kitchen Design To Fit Your Home’s Needs
A cramped, outdated, or poorly designed kitchen could be enough to make you consider moving. But what if you love your Kensington, MD, neighborhood and your kids are in a great school district? In this case, uprooting your family may not be an option.
That’s where Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths comes in. We can turn your vision for a spacious, functional kitchen into a reality while increasing home value and energy efficiency — all without the hassle of moving.
Signs It’s Time for a Kitchen Remodel
Committing to a kitchen renovation is no small decision. Before you take the plunge, evaluate the existing space and decide if it’s really time to remodel. Here’s what to look for:
- Illogical layout: If your kitchen falls short of the tried-and-true “work triangle,” it could be awkward or inconvenient to work in. A renovation is the only solution.
- Cramped or blocked-off space: Do you love entertaining guests or having multiple chefs in the kitchen at once? If so, you could benefit from knocking down walls or reconfiguring the floor plan.
- Lack of counter and storage space: Kitchens that lack room to prepare food and store supplies are fundamentally flawed and need some attention.
- Outdated appliances: If you’re already looking to replace your old appliances, you might as well pursue a full kitchen renovation.
- Poor lighting: Dim overhead lights and shadows on the work surface are frustrating when preparing an intricate dish.
- Frustration every time you cook: When you start eating out more to avoid stepping foot in the kitchen, you know it’s time to consider a remodel.
Benefits of Remodeling Your Kitchen
Do you hesitate to start a renovation? Perhaps you dread having the space out of commission for a while, or you’re not sure you want to spend money on this project. We assure you the investment is worth it. Here’s how you’ll benefit once the remodel is complete:
- Enhanced beauty: Do away with those peeling laminate countertops and avocado-green appliances once and for all.
- Boosted functionality: Liking how your kitchen looks is one thing, but enjoying newfound functionality will make you fall back in love with cooking.
- A kitchen that suits your lifestyle: Your remodeled kitchen can provide more room to entertain, a breakfast nook for weekday mornings, counter space for your kids to do homework, and more.
- Technology and energy efficiency: Today’s kitchen appliances are more advanced than ever, with features designed to increase convenience and lower energy consumption.
- Excellent return on investment: Whether you plan to move soon or not, remodeling the kitchen in your Kensington home is an investment, not an expense.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Process
Once the design process is complete, it’s time to bring your new kitchen to life. Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths follows a streamlined remodeling process to ensure timely completion and high-quality results. Here’s what the process entails:
- Acquire building permits.
- Create a safe work environment.
- Complete demolition.
- Hand off the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work to our trusted trade contractors.
- Schedule building inspections to confirm that all remodeling work is up to code.
- Install drywall, fixtures, and finishes.
- Add the finishing touches.
- Complete the final walkthrough.
Schedule Your Kensington Kitchen Remodel
At Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths, nothing is more important to us than ensuring your satisfaction. To help us accomplish this goal, we’ll work closely with you to achieve a seamless blend of beauty and functionality in your newly remodeled kitchen.
We want you to be thrilled with the results, but we also focus on good customer service throughout the design and remodeling process, ensuring a fun, stress-free experience.
Neighbors Are Saying