Kitchen Remodeling & Design in Olney, MD
Change up your living space with a beautiful kitchen remodel. Upgrading the kitchen design and adding new features will make your home feel brand new. An expert kitchen remodel will also improve functionality and increase your home’s market value.
There are many benefits to remodeling, emphasizing the deep influence the kitchen holds. Unlock your home’s potential with expert remodeling services from our team.
Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths creates stunning kitchens in Olney, MD. Our expert kitchen designers and remodelers are an asset in the Olney community. We always strive to provide the best possible customer service and use clear communication to keep customers in the loop during every stage of the renovation.
The Expert Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths Team
All our success is earned from the hard work and dedication of our team. We understand the importance of collaboration, and our designers and remodelers work as a team to enhance your kitchen.
Designers focus on the “why” of the project and look at the kitchen from a stylistic perspective. Materials, finishes, and colors all influence the kitchen design. Our remodelers emphasize the “how” of the project, focusing on the design layout and engineering elements.
Each team member strengthens the kitchen remodel with their unique perspectives, skills, and experience.
Our 8-Step Kitchen Remodeling Process
We streamline the kitchen remodeling process with eight thorough steps. Attention to detail is crucial, and each step must be followed by the book to ensure success. Take the first step toward your dream kitchen with Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths.
- Acquire permits: Every jurisdiction has its own remodeling requirements. All construction documents must be submitted for approval. These documents outline the structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing plans for the project. We make sure all work follows the rules and regulations for the Olney area. Once the permit is acquired, the renovation can begin.
- Safety guarantee: Remodeling your kitchen is a hazardous process. Loose wires and sharp nails could present serious safety threats to your family. Safety is a top priority for our customers and our remodeling team. As a preventative measure, we install dust barriers at all entries to the kitchen. Keep children and pets out of the kitchen until the remodeling process is complete.
- Demolition: It’s time for the demolition. We frame the room and remove all appliances, cabinetry, and wires. The plumbing and electricity are both disconnected.
- MEP: “MEP” stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing. We outsource these tasks to trusted trade contractors but keep in close contact with the team to ensure best practices.
- Building inspection: Olney customers are eligible for third-party inspection services to confirm that all remodeling work is up to code.
- Close the kitchen remodel: Craftspeople add the final touches to the kitchen. These include drywall, flooring, cabinetry, and appliances.
- Final touch-up: If applicable, we add your kitchen backsplash to the wall. A plumber will set up the faucets and piping, while an electrician will install all lighting fixtures.
- Enjoy your finished kitchen: The kitchen remodel is complete, and it’s time to enjoy your new space. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team.
Check Out Our Most Recent Olney Kitchen Remodel Project
Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths recently completed a major kitchen design remodel in Olney, MD. The project was entrusted to us after careful evaluation by the homeowners. Their remodeling journey began with a visit to the Rockville, MD, kitchen and bath design showroom, where they consulted with a kitchen designer who dedicated time to understanding their preferences and explaining the design process.
The kitchen designer conducted an in-home assessment, taking measurements and getting a deeper understanding of the project’s specifics. The remodel involved a comprehensive overhaul, including removing a half-wall between the kitchen and family room and addressing a floor repair in the family room.
The completed project featured Medallion custom kitchen cabinets with a Saffron Heirloom finish, complemented by Cambria Quartz Berkley countertops. To add the finishing touch, a Kohler Simplice faucet was installed, and the flooring was completed with Eco Finishes cork, creating a stunning and functional space for the family to enjoy for years to come.
Choose Signature Kitchens Additions & Baths To Remodel Your Kitchen in Olney, MD
Our expert team of designers and remodelers will beautify your kitchen. We have the experience and knowledge to answer all questions and welcome projects of all sizes in Olney, MD. Visit us at our showroom, explore our project portfolio, or download our free remodeling guide for kitchen design ideas.
Hear What Your
Neighbors Are Saying
Neighbors Are Saying
In an old DC townhouse with lots of character but little light, Signature constructed a jewel of a kitchen that encompasses great storage and a dining area. Now, we have ample space, oh-so-much light,... -Mary K.
From day one of our kitchen remodel project, the team was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. Gary, Maurico, and Hamid proved to me that they actually cared about the end product an... -Tony H.
Signature helped me remodel my bathroom to make it more wheelchair accessible. I couldn't be happier with the results, and with the experience. From the beginning, they were extremely attentive ... -Joy W.
Gary and his team did a great job re-designing, constructing and finishing the kitchen, mud room and half bath. His team worked very hard to stay within budget and meet the deadline. Our home layout i... -Robert M.
Why Signature K&B
100% Satisfaction We take every step to ensure 100% satisfaction for every project.
Quality Service We always serve our clients with professionalism and care.
40+ Years Business Our team has the experience and skills for your remodel.
Easy Booking It’s never been easier to book our team for your project.
Quick Turnaround We work fast to plan, design, and install your remodel.
Certified Professionals We carry all necessary certifications to exceed quality standards.